• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I might die of laughter if UMBC wins this game, considering how much Cal complained about his draw.

Great ball movement by them the last two possessions but they haven't cashed in on it.

I think I might die of laughter if UMBC wins this game, considering how much Cal complained about his draw.

Great ball movement by them the last two possessions but they haven't cashed in on it.

Such a shame that UMBC didn't win lmao. It'd have been a lot more fun if they did because their twitter was so crunk hahaha.

With winter basically being over for Georgia, I wonder if this is the first winter in history that every county in the state recorded some type of frozen precipitation. I certainly can't remember such a thing occurring in any winter during the course of my life, but I'm sure that GAWX could probably answer this question.

I stopped caring about the tourney after the Tennessee loss... I nearly puked actually. Bring on Braves baseball...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back