• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm officially under a watch
3e2e88a03bf81c6cf0883854afa079cc.jpg

Sent from my SM-J327VPP using Tapatalk
Much better than dealing with tornadoes right now.

Woohoo. A Winter Weather Advisory was just issued. 1-3" expected.
I'd be pretty pumped if I was in your area. It does look like I will see more snow tomorrow afternoon and evening but I don't think I'll get 2 inches again like last Monday. Either way if I even get a little snow tomorrow it will only add to this epic march simply due to how late in the season this snow has been falling.

Yippee!!! It looks like they may issue a winter weather advisory for my location tomorrow. I truly do love living on the highland Rim as it simulates living another 50-75 miles north of where I actually do.IMG_0039.jpg

I'd be pretty pumped if I was in your area. It does look like I will see more snow tomorrow afternoon and evening but I don't think I'll get 2 inches again like last Monday. Either way if I even get a little snow tomorrow it will only add to this epic march simply due to how late in the season this snow has been falling.
Forecast calls for 1-3" but there is potential for up to 6" I think. But it's March so it's always best to be cautious.

Forecast calls for 1-3" but there is potential for up to 6" I think. But it's March so it's always best to be cautious.
I bet you end up on the higher end of 3 plus. Models have been really favorable to your area for days. I've really grown to love the Nam simply because it's been so spot on for my area this season. If it verifies tomorrow I should pick up at least an inch while you get dumped on.

I bet you end up on the higher end of 3 plus. Models have been really favorable to your area for days. I've really grown to love the Nam simply because it's been so spot on for my area this season. If it verifies tomorrow I should pick up at least an inch while you get dumped on.
We've been nickle and dimed to death here. So many one and two inchers. I would be thrilled with a 3-6" event.

This ain't a good old summertime T-Storm; woke up this AM to find a big piece of a pine tree from 2 houses down and across the street in my front yard (spinner?) along with a ton of debris - that limb sucker is 9 feet long and at least 4" in diameter; wind died at 10:30 and my 4 lane road to work was closed for tree-buckets ... spinner? No official report but it's been and is a mess ...
Stay safe Phil.

Latest NAM = MA forum :weenie: suicides! Gives NYC 18” of snow, DCA gets 2” at best!! :eek::eek:

Are you living up there permanently now?? I haven’t been on here recently so am not up to date with what’s happening with people.
Not permanently. I wont be here too much longer. I know i have been saying that a while but its true. This area has some nice people but its sort of depressing in a way. There are some nice areas but also a lot of areas that are very run down. The roads are in TERRIBLE shape.

I said I'd give two testicles for snow but id give it all for the 00z Euro
50605edd9639f6cf105612dd8a978785.jpg

Sent from my SM-J327VPP using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back