• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riding the NAM is like sleeping with your ex that’s really good in the sack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DttMXjaX4AUkjyH.jpg

This is Brad Ps first call map, of course its conservative.

I am gonna feel bad for David Chandley on Fox 5 if he blows another forecast a year after he bluntly said there would be zero snow two days before the event last year and we ended up with a foot in some areas... tonight he said all rain and barely showed ANY wintry weather even in the far far NE tip of the state. lol. Said Atlanta will be near 40 throughout the weekend at the coldest, zero threat here and very little threat in NE GA Mtns. He's closing piece was NC looks to get hit hard but it stays far far away from GA. Glenn and the others showed a much more expansive area of wintry weather. Lawd.

I am gonna feel bad for David Chandley on Fox 5 if he blows another forecast a year after he bluntly said there would be zero snow two days before the event last year and we ended up with a foot in some areas... tonight he said all rain and barely showed ANY wintry weather even in the far far NE tip of the state. lol. Said Atlanta will be near 40 throughout the weekend at the coldest, zero threat here and very little threat in NE GA Mtns. He's closing piece was NC looks to get hit hard but it stays far far away from GA. Glenn and the others showed a much more expansive area of wintry weather. Lawd.
I wont feel bad for him. With all his experience forecasting in ATL he should know better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back