• Hello guests. Please take a minute to sign up and join in the conversation. It's free, quick, and easy!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this in the wrong thread

Serious question.. It’s been so long since I was able to turn my AC off I don’t even know how to operate my system when temps fall into the 50’s. Should I set it to kick the heat on when the room temp gets below 68 or just turn it off at night? Any HVAC guys in here?

I posted this in the wrong thread

Serious question.. It’s been so long since I was able to turn my AC off I don’t even know how to operate my system when temps fall into the 50’s. Should I set it to kick the heat on when the room temp gets below 68 or just turn it off at night? Any HVAC guys in here?
Set to 65 but keep the fan on.thats what I do.

Just an educated guess but this time next year the I-24/I-75 split will go from being one of the worst bottlenecks in the state to one of the worst in the nation due to the widening and reconfiguration. Pack extra meals to get thru lol.

Just an educated guess but this time next year the I-24/I-75 split will go from being one of the worst bottlenecks in the state to one of the worst in the nation due to the widening and reconfiguration. Pack extra meals to get thru lol.
I don't know why but it seems like TN has horrible traffic all over the state. I've been stuck in traffic jams in Chatt, Knox, and Nash.

Please remind me to never again go to the train station near downtown Charlotte at midnight on a Friday night to pick someone up, made one wrong turn near it and I’m lucky I didn’t get shot. It’s worse than downtown Fayetteville as bad as that sounds. Trains coming from Raleigh to Charlotte were severely delayed and slow to get here due to Michael.

Please remind me to never again go to the train station near downtown Charlotte at midnight on a Friday night to pick someone up, made one wrong turn near it and I’m lucky I didn’t get shot. It’s worse than downtown Fayetteville as bad as that sounds. Trains coming from Raleigh to Charlotte were severely delayed and slow to get here due to Michael.
What’s a g of columbian bam bam going for these days? Could have just dropped your twitter handle and they would have treated you like a weather god

SimeonNC

Supporter
Last year when I took the bus from my place to downtown for college, my mom would always be worried about me coming home, especially during fall and winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.