• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said, although the timeperiod on the thread there makes it not possible, the thread really should have been "Non Storm Thread".

Do that and start reverse jinxing as much as possible.

I said that I wouldn't stay up late watching the models, but whenever they depict your area receiving snow it's basically like trying to refrain from an addiction.

If the euro holds that look at 0z I'm all in. Nothing to lose at this point

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I tend to stay up pretty late, but I'll be going to sleep before I can get a good version of the Euro from my only source I think. If I get interesting word about it I'll review it when I wake up in the morning.

Hey Mr Grinch if you get a snow is your heart going to grow??? Lol :) JIm Carrey the grinch is one of my favorite movies
5d560d334371339187083a365b5ce012.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like I said, flush that sucker. The big dog is the next one. Which would technically mean you still owe me and Xtreme pizza.
I’m getting close to flushing it . I’ll glady treat the two of you to pizza and beer if we score next week

I really wanted this New Year’s Eve/Day storm to work out. Not because I expected it to,but because it seems like I don’t see a decent winter storm around here unless I’m off of school/work with a couple exceptions. Plus I’ve never experienced a white NYE/NYD here so that would have been a cool way to start the new year.

Fixed that for you.

the way its going maybe wait til its actually snowing where someone on the board lives lmao

I mean seriously...

the only real storm this winter is the one most people didn't believe could happen and didn't til it was already escalating

I think it'd be interesting to get you
Really happy to see the moderators start to crack down a bit on here. There just seems to be a small contingent of users who post just to post and don't really add anything constructive to the conversation. I do love this website more than others for the simple fact of freedom of what we can say and it isn't made up of a seniority clique(could be because it's a relatively new site), but there definitely seems to be a lot of spam in the storm discussion threads from a handful of users who can post their off-topic thoughts or complaints in the banter/vent thread instead.

I'm personally about to start taking care of it. We have a total of 8 banned users here, most being spam bots. I won't exactly ban anyone, unless they deserve it.

With that said, I am revamping the groups and warning system tomorrow for the mods to use.

I'm just salty right now. Really salty. I think someone in the SE is for sure going to squeak something substantial and snowier out on this coming week; I just wish the NYE/NYD threat would work out!
Sigh...I am done chasing...wasting a pattern. Thanks NS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back