• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I refuse to let myself get excited by this until like three days out lol, that last storm has made me into a skeptic.

WTF is this unreal warm nose in GA????? 715AM

airT.png

Last edited:
Like I said, although the timeperiod on the thread there makes it not possible, the thread really should have been "Non Storm Thread".

Do that and start reverse jinxing as much as possible.
Maybe change avatar to cold icy things too. I did and it was gratifying. Feels like I'm helping - a contribution if you will. LAWD LMAO

Right now it's not there. I just went to see if I can look at the Canadian since my main source is late but everything except for city charts is gone. Hopefully it'll be back later.

lmao it sucks as while I can pay personally to get more access to the Euro (which believe me, I want to see it), I'm a cheapo as I want to save my money. :3

To say the least I'm pretty bummed at how the GFS has trended on NYE/NY Day storm for the Mid-south. We were showing some potential back a few days ago and now, nothing. I just think with this flow pattern we are currently in and any potential interaction with the NS isn't going to help us out moving forward. Something has to give or its onto Winter of 18-19. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back