• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s a ring around the moon tonight. It’s an incredible feeling, really, to walk outside on a chilly, late December night — the stars shining brightly, the moon beaming down, dimly lighting the landscape, and the only sound to be heard is the occasional gust of wind, gently nudging the small branches high up in the trees and pushing around the last few unraked leaves left in the yard. The air is crisp, almost biting, and standing beneath the soft and steady glow of Christmas lights, there’s a sense of peace and tranquility that is only found in the beautiful stillness of a cold winter’s night. There is a ring around the moon tonight. It’s going to snow.

There’s a ring around the moon tonight. It’s an incredible feeling, really, to walk outside on a chilly, late December night — the stars shining brightly, the moon beaming down, dimly lighting the landscape, and the only sound to be heard is the occasional gust of wind, gently nudging the small branches high up in the trees and pushing around the last few unraked leaves left in the yard. The air is crisp, almost biting, and standing beneath the soft and steady glow of Christmas lights, there’s a sense of peace and tranquility that is only found in the beautiful stillness of a cold winter’s night. There is a ring around the moon tonight. It’s going to snow.
Nice Robert Frost! I noticed that too!
Please don't tell Brick it's not gonna snow! He'll go all hulk-mode

There is going to be opportunities at some point this winter. They might all be 34 and rain, or for some, it might just slip around you as if there was a dome over you. But there will be times this winter where we will all be up to bat. I just hope MBY doesn't "strike out"

Well said and so true. Did anyone see the sun dog today? And wintery clouds? Such a sign...

Very sad to hear about the passing of Amanda Davis. She suffered a stroke at the Atlanta airport while waiting for a flight to attend her fathers funeral. I watched her and Russ Spencer for many years on Fox 5 Atlanta. She struggled a lot in the last few years of her life but I believe she was truly a good person. RIP Amanda.

Last edited:
Sooooooo much potential thes next 10 days! Hide yo kids, hide yo wife, the arcticgeddon is coming,
To take yo life!
Snow so deep,
Can't get through, with a jeep! :(

Any extra asshats laying around?

He's headed down the yellowban road

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I just noticed the name change.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back