• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
well at least for the moment weather.us is still loading maps free including the 12z GFS

We'll see what happens when the Euro runs?

To say the least I'm pretty bummed at how the GFS has trended on NYE/NY Day storm for the Mid-south. We were showing some potential back a few days ago and now, nothing. I just think with this flow pattern we are currently in and any potential interaction with the NS isn't going to help us out moving forward. Something has to give or its onto Winter of 18-19. :(

yeah I keep having this fear we're gonna miss out to the south again

Which I barely have gotten past missing the big one a few weeks ago.

yeah I keep having this fear we're gonna miss out to the south again

Which I barely have gotten past missing the big one a few weeks ago.
It certainly looks that way for the rest of this week & next, atm. Something needs to give. Lol

I think that it's crucial to remember that tempers may flair on here over the next few days if your area isn't predicted to receive any snow from the hypothetical system(s) during the upcoming week. If you've gotten snow earlier in this year, please be understanding to those of us that haven't in several years.

I think weather.us is free but it sucks navigating it, to me anyway...especially on a phone lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

well yeah main thing I really look at is the city charts(unless there's a big run like the 0z) but I can check the meteograms elsewhere like I was before his site came along :rolleyes:

Lol yeah he is charging 10 bucks a month now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So much for making weather forecasting great again. That just got thrown out the door! The upside is that it is still cheaper than weatherbell for now. The downside is we just lost the best maps for free and have to use a trashy site to view the Euro.

12z gefs through next Wednesday lol
9e8bab882048fa46875b37ba233731af.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if I'm seeing this correctly but later on in the 12Z it appears the flow changes. Not sure if that would help places out further west or not. Still a long ways out though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back