• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
54320f15fb6285607f21497b963bcdaa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A little better later in the week but we can only kick the can so many times

Hope the Euro holds serve, We’ve kicked the can so many times , if we don't score by mid week next week then im picking up the can lol

I can't keep kicking the can, I can barely walk from all the kicks from the models in the jingle bells

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

So I suppose we now think the Euro is completely lost because of every other model?

I won't say its lost, I mean if it shows a big storm again then that's great, but I have this feeling its gonna completely drop it just like it did when it showed the foot here for Christmas(which also had no support)

I envy people who grew up back in the days whenever the only sources for weather information was the local nightly broadcast at six and the newspaper. I've been told before that every media outlet down here was calling for rain only before the big storm hit in February 1973 and surprises like that had to be far more memorable than getting worked up over six day events that fade into oblivion.

I haven't had a problem with it besides being slow and wonky about when the new hours come in.

However ill use PW and be happy far before I pay.
Problem is it's slow, charlie will have told me all the bad news before I get to see it myself lol

I can't keep kicking the can, I can barely walk from all the kicks from the models in the jingle bells

I'm out of cans and shoes! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back