• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry 2/11-2/12 ULL Magic or More Cold Rain

I also think we’re going to see more wobbles. We’re still in the longest range of short range models. They will wobble west and wobble east. There is time for others to get into the game but you gotta just expect with no cold air source available many across the board aren’t going to be in the game here. Don’t get hopes up too much

6z, 12z on TT hasn't run yet for some odd reason
Even with the 6z it was painful watching that deform form and not be snow in GA until it exits. Might be rate driven and not detected because aloft it seemed cold enough.
My bad, yeah that was 06z. More reason for me to hate the ICON as its output comes out weird across the various vendors (partial release and slow on some sites)

My bad, yeah that was 06z. More reason for me to hate the ICON as its output comes out weird across the various vendors (partial release and slow on some sites)
1675871158176.png
Now the 12z

12z GFS

79JyO6h.gif

Back