• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry 1/26-1/28 Winter Storm Potential

But my maps have it too warm for snow in most of GA? Heavy snow AL and then changes to rain in most of GA?
I have a hard time believing that for now. Just too much dynamics in play here. Perfect track even for me. Noise for now, we have a legit storm to track. I argue that’s heavy wet snow and isothermal temps, but way to early for that yet.

I have a hard time believing that for now. Just too much dynamics in play here. Perfect track even for me. Noise for now, we have a legit storm to track. I argue that’s heavy wet snow and isothermal temps, but way to early for that yet.
I think it is. Your see with the accumlation map I am about to post.

Well if that happens as modeled tonight congrats AL for sure. Would be a miserable rain at those temps here. Lol. All in all great sign to see for sure.

[/QUOTE]

Looking at that commahead shape the storm, I’d think that it could set up some convective snow featuring thunder snow and a pastejob for whoever gets the brunt of it. It’s far too early to even think about that but just to keep in the back of your mind.

Back