• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry 1/20 - 1/23 Winter Storm

850th.us_se.png

qpf_012h.us_se.png

Translation: a lot of ZR and IP Macon to Augusta to Columbia to Fayetteville and points east to the coast on the 0Z UK since the 850 line is still then well inland. That’s a lot of it over a big area!

Lol the UK matched my thoughts on s/e Virginia and north/east nc. Patterns supports the moisture being weighted and sliding east north east. Don’t think it will be that widespread tho.i would think maybe a dusting of moisture closer to Charlotte and it’s too far out to see the cutoff near Raleigh but I think they are in game certainly

I totally disagree with this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol the UK matched my thoughts on s/e Virginia and north/east nc. Patterns supports the moisture being weighted and sliding east north east. Don’t think it will be that widespread tho.i would think maybe a dusting of moisture closer to Charlotte and it’s too far out to see the cutoff near Raleigh but I think they are in game certainly
Went from ots to a small sliver on ENC to now a dusting in CLT lol

Went from ots to a small sliver on ENC to now a dusting in CLT lol
You just had your storm man. But In all honesty this is really ripe pattern for s/e Virginia and north eastern NC to even get that freak blizzard if it would bomb out.i know Raleigh wants in and deserves it I hope it trends in their favor not ours.

Really feeling like (totally not a wishcast) this will shift NW/phase earlier and give North Georgia a really nice event.
Yep I've been saying this same thing for awhile now. We've seen it time and time again when these things start showing the coast in the Game, time and time again they will shift NW usually taking the lower south out of the game. I think Midlands will get and ice storm but that Snow line will be further NW

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

UK is top end, upper portion of guidance envelope at this still early stage. Streams starting to interact IVO Ark-La-Tex is a good thing within reason, too much play and thermals will respond. Very fine line like always living 1-2C above 925mb this time of year.

Back