• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry 1/20 - 1/23 Winter Storm

I know this has potential, but there’s still ALOT of questions. Which makes me curious as to why Chris Justus is already honking the horn on this one with so much time left. I’m guessing just piggybacking off of the most recent storm to keep ratings high?

Interestingly enough, this run doesn't depict a full phase. It took a big step in that direction but didn't fully phase. A full phase would put areas further NW more in play, including those in GA.

6z should be get the job done. Massive change from 18z to 12z. Euro leading the way with this one. Would be nice to see a compromise to get place like RDU in the snow this time though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6z should be get the job done. Massive change from 18z to 12z. Euro leading the way with this one. Would be nice to see a compromise to get place like RDU in the snow this time though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not so sure it's caving to the euro. NAM isn't setting up quite like the euro. Let's see the CMC

Am I having dejavú? It feels like we went back in time to the 12z Jan 15th runs

It was the 18z from the 15th.

This may be the case, with the only difference being the WAR being stronger, so there's more mixing issues.

The thing that's too bad is that the GEFS is likely wrong, as that's a solid run.

Back