• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry 1/20 - 1/23 Winter Storm

Winter Storm Watches have been issued for portions of the Carolinas.

4aa59cf090f6aedf00d6a0e49dc74d76.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6z GEFS follows the op and really cuts down on totals and areas that get snow. Yuck.
Good haha. Really not too worried about GFS being more suppressed right now, that's better than continuing too amped. Now at 12z if the NAM and RGEM start coming in flatter and more suppressed then I'll take notice but still wouldn't be too concerned.

Im Rooting for the more northern dig thats been showing on the hi res models since 18z last night. Best way to get a notch of amp.
Me too! I'll be happy to just see some snow fall and maybe a little dust up although things could still trend a better for a lot of folks, doubt it does here but I don't give up until last minute and it's fast approaching. lol I'm glad you guys are still in the game good luck!

Me too! I'll be happy to just see some snow fall and maybe a little dust up although things could still trend a better for a lot of folks, doubt it does here but I don't give up until last minute and it's fast approaching. lol I'm glad you guys are still in the game good luck!
You know you’re gonna find a way, don’t play with us ??

Back