• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry 1/20 - 1/23 Winter Storm

that would be amazing. I would like to see that. Most ice ever was like in 04 I think it was. over .60" of ZR
It'll teeter totter back and forth, dulling the nastiness of the zr, if you are lucky. Since the low looks like it will be weak, you should get good cold in down there, but it's always tricky. But from watching the maps for days now, I'm guessing mostly sleet, then snow here, and I hope for you too. El K down in Perry needs a good sleet too. And if the cold isn't very enthusiastic, well, we are way over due for a bad zr apoxyclips. But this just looks like one of my sleet paradises, lol....let Atl have the snow, I'll take the sleet! I worry about Larry in Sav though. I hope he doesn't live in a forest like I do.

18z RDPS

av6xxfv.gif

The RGEM looks like a big phase on the 18z run which is was aggressive at 12z but even more so this run. Northern stream has more energy than earlier runs, it’s phasing the southern wave into that piece. The original northern stream energy kinda misses. Odd unpredictable setup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back