Tropical Potential Tropical Cyclone Ten

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
It appears based on the last couple of hours that there may be a bit of a low center forming near St Augustine, where winds are quite light and SLP lowest. (I'm treating The Villages' lower pressure as bogus.)

Now that we've reached the time of a climo diurnal max, we may see hourly SLPs start to fall again shortly.

<3
1dff5e7491952ff2d0371dc0fdeb602a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It appears based on the last couple of hours that there may be a bit of a low center forming near St Augustine, where winds are quite light and SLP lowest. (I'm treating The Villages' lower pressure as bogus.)

Now that we've reached the time of a climo diurnal max, we may see hourly SLPs start to fall again shortly.
Certainly appears that way on radar, just can make out possible slp just off St. Augustine

574b35cfe2ad9b3b720b84f006ad76e1.gif

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Webberweather53
You know, I just took a quick look at the GEFS from 18z and more are inland with the track than the 12z I think.. hm. seems like a TS is a sure thing with current intensity models.

While the 12z Euro had 0 precip in my yard, or county as a whole. the EPS decides to turn my county into a rainbow from the potential system:

us_model-en-087-0_modez_2017082712_90_4069_220_m.png

From looking at this Shawn that will completely be a BUST!! 6 to 7 inches is unlikely because one the speed of the system, and two the Shear?? I actually think 3k Nam may be the best with the rainfall for this event or the HRRR.

From looking at this Shawn that will completely be a BUST!! 6 to 7 inches is unlikely because one the speed of the system, and two the Shear?? I actually think 3k Nam may be the best with the rainfall for this event or the HRRR.

I think looking at it versus what eric posted, the whole map is broken. lol