• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Potential Tropical Cyclone Ten

carolinas_radar.gif

NWS RAH has issued flash flood watches for the CWA southeast of the Triangle for the potential of 2-5" of rain (& locally heavier amounts). This rain could certainly make its way towards RDU, gonna be a tough call for the eastern piedmont...
rah.png

NWS RAH has issued flash flood watches for the CWA southeast of the Triangle for the potential of 2-5" of rain (& locally heavier amounts). This rain could certainly make its way towards RDU, gonna be a tough call for the eastern piedmont...
View attachment 965
GFS keeps most of the heavy rain right inside of the FFW area but it also looked to have shifted west again this run....

GFS keeps most of the heavy rain right inside of the FFW area but it also looked to have shifted west again this run....

Yeah, the GEFS & EPS are still a lot further west of the operational GFS & bring some rain even as far west as Charlotte and the Triad... The operational probably confining the precipitation shield too close to the NW side of the cyclone as usual...

All this looks great!!

...TROPICAL DISTURBANCE STILL WITH NO WELL-DEFINED CENTER...
...AIR FORCE PLANE CURRENTLY INVESTIGATING...

If there is a closed center, the best chances of finding one is close to the coast.
I agree but otherwise it's still a mess, I can't find a well defined circulation with radar that's for sure.... either way rain starting to expand NW so some folks still gonna get some beneficial rains I think

Back