• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Potential Tropical Cyclone Ten

Chance of any development down to 60% so most likely will not develop at this point although pressures along the SC coast according to buoy data is down to 1005 mb, either way radar seems to be blossoming nicely

Chance of any development down to 60% so most likely will not develop at this point although pressures along the SC coast according to buoy data is down to 1005 mb, either way radar seems to be blossoming nicely
Let's hope so. Want to wake up and see something besides 0.00

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Let's hope so. Want to wake up and see something besides 0.00

3k NAM continues the screw job.... but it sucks right?
qpf_acc.us_ma.png

Yeah looks like a majority of the rain has fallen up around the VA border counties and into central VA, RDU definitely got screwed over...

The rain definitely verified well NW of where guidance had placed it over the past day or so, just a lot further NW than even I anticipated... This is a pretty big fail for models like the GFS & CMC which didnt show much in the way of precipitation making it into central & even western VA a day or so ago. Makes sense this area is doing so well with this storm given how much deeper the CAD dome is up there...

SD's drought buster epic fail! We can't win! I feel good about remnant Harvey moisture getting involved with us in the Thur-Sun timeframe ! AFD says 1-3" totals look good, with locally higher amounts! Fingers crossed!

SD's drought buster epic fail! We can't win! I feel good about remnant Harvey moisture getting involved with us in the Thur-Sun timeframe ! AFD says 1-3" totals look good, with locally higher amounts! Fingers crossed!

Lol this storm has to be the biggest joke I have ever seen. I guess this will go down as the first PTC fail, but that's what they are meant for I guess, to warn the public of a threat that may happen, or not. This appears to be a not. They are still forecasting an extratropical hurricane. :confused:
144253_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.png

Lol this storm has to be the biggest joke I have ever seen. I guess this will go down as the first PTC fail, but that's what they are meant for I guess, to warn the public of a threat that may happen, or not. This appears to be a not. They are still forecasting an extratropical hurricane. :confused:
144253_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.png
Yep, what a dud! On to invest 93 and slop supposed to be forming near /South of TX next week!

Back