• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate the targeting rule. It really gives the officials the power to eject any defensive player at any given time. I’m not a Clemson fan. I just don’t like it

I’m a Clemson fan. I am not disappointed at all. Honestly I get more disappointed when it don’t snow more then I do football. And I’m a 30yr old man lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can’t wait to watch the people that punted next week try and back their way into the THREATS , meaning more than one . It’s gonna happen and I might ban them for a week

Bet you won’t say names ??

Fwiw member 1 on the GEFS is a massive beast at hr 174 and still going at hr 204

Last edited:
I honestly think it should be for early next weeks threat.. it is clear what we’re looking at here... either a big time storm for many or a sur pressed wave of arctic air ... this is clear STORM POTENTIAL so I would believe it would warrant its own thread where we track whether or not we get that phase or not .. it’s also inside 200 hours so like let’s pull the trigger?

cause a thread doesn’t guarantee there will be a storm right? Just that we are tracking the storm potential and I think we the storm would look like if it were to materialize
7B70C4FA-311E-484A-BDE5-131856F765E1.gif

hey, if they won't allow me to start a *record Jan warm event thread, then there should be some general agreement among models a storm is forming before said thread is allowed. ::)

hey, if they won't allow me to start a *record Jan warm event thread, then there should be some general agreement among models a storm is forming before said thread is allowed. ::)

It’s the new normal now. It’s like making a thread for a rain storm.

It’s the new normal now. It’s like making a thread for a rain storm.

Yep we are all going to die slowly as we combust from the inside. We get it, you dont have to post about it 50000000 times. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back