• Hello, we have changed the default theme for SouthernWX. If you prefer the old look, you can change it back to the "Default" at the bottom of the page in the theme selector. If you have any issues or problems with the new theme, let @Shawn know with a message!
  • Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

NoSnowATL

Reaction score
I know it says 11 Alive, but where did this exactly come from? Facebook page? Their website?
Just twitter being twitter. People trying to start fires. It’s a old map someone is trying to be funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SD

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Do we still have that live mode thing?

The last time we checked the new version of the board software doesnt support it. It was also a server hog, if I'm not mistaken we almost got a 24 hour timeout from our provider because of it

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

pcbjr

Supporter
Reaction score
The last time we checked the new version of the board software doesnt support it. It was also a server hog, if I'm not mistaken we almost got a 24 hour timeout from our provider because of it

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Is that what happened to Wiki and Blog ... unsupported?

BIG FROSTY

Reaction score
Well RNK not biting on wintry weather Friday night/Saturday way too warm.............................. But looks MUCH colder Monday!

FRIDAY NIGHT
Cloudy. A chance of rain showers in the evening, then rain showers likely after midnight. Lows in the mid 30s. Chance of rain 70 percent.
SATURDAY
Rain showers. Highs around 50. Chance of rain 80 percent.
SATURDAY NIGHT
Mostly cloudy with showers likely in the evening, then partly cloudy after midnight
. Lows in the lower 30s. Chance of rain 70 percent.
SUNDAY
Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 40s.
SUNDAY NIGHT AND MARTIN LUTHER KING JR DAY
Mostly cloudy. Lows in the upper 20s. Highs in the lower 40s.

Jessy89

Reaction score
I'm going to give it a couple more days. If then we're still having to look 10+ days, I'm going to deem this whole think an ass fake
How about ignore the GFS and we only put stock into the Euro. Look I’ll look at the Gfs but it’s not very good it’s for entertainment purposes only