• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im already sweating the @GaWx post a few nights from now telling us the GEFS is “much” warmer than previous runs but we wIll quote “wait on the Euro.” for confirmation

lol, no GEFS is already warm. I'm dreading the EPS caves to the GEFS. This would be of course the time when Dr. No being Dr. Yes is wrong.

Im already sweating the @GaWx post a few nights from now telling us the GEFS is “much” warmer than previous runs but we wIll quote “wait on the Euro.” for confirmation

The new Bleaklies say don't sweat it as winter will be returning for the last 12 or so days of the month. Also, each and every bleak of bleaks 2-6 is a bit colder than the previous run (Monday).

IMO, wintery door opens for most lower elevations (Atlanta to Raleigh) after January 23rd. The two wintry mix events prior may not workout for most outside of VA/NC west of i77. *All based on the first major cold outbreak arriving.

Interesting fact I'll share here is Wilkesboro, NC sits at 1047', and Atlanta, GA sits at 1050'.

hqdefault.jpg

Can we please have “ dumb poster of the month “

I’ll be the first to kick it off and then I have a perfect candidate who should receive it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Although I do get a little angry sometimes I’m trying to tone it down I hope that doesn’t qualify me as one of the “dumb posters” ?

Can we please have “ dumb poster of the month “

I’ll be the first to kick it off and then I have a perfect candidate who should receive it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are we paving the way for weenie tags and weenie of the year? Maybe we can have a Mr bitter tag too

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

What a day so while there was a couple bursts of snow down here in Lake Tahoe I took off to Heavenly like planned to see more snow and wow ended up snowtubing down a hill about 10 times lol unfortunately I come home tomorrow

IMG-20200109-110122502.jpg

IMG-20200109-110219137-HDR.jpg

IMG-20200109-115413319.jpg

IMG-20200109-133246198.jpg

What a day so while there was a couple bursts of snow down here in Lake Tahoe I took off to Heavenly like planned to see more snow and wow ended up snowtubing down a hill about 10 times lol unfortunately I come home tomorrow

IMG-20200109-110122502.jpg

IMG-20200109-110219137-HDR.jpg

IMG-20200109-115413319.jpg

IMG-20200109-133246198.jpg
I'm happy for ya bro. You deserve to see some snow since you live in a area where all the good stuff goes south of you LOL!!!

Just wait until the wake county gradient sets up..I haven't bitter casted yet

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I don’t know I feel like I’ll be a good candidate just wait for the north of 85 comments to start coming. ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back