• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have heard it said that 1816 was the year without a summer, but I say to you that 2020 is the year without a winter.
I just looked up the year without summer very interesting I had not heard about that before... actually sounds like it would be horrible. No sun.

Garbage fantasy map to keep everyone going! Except for us ATL people
gfs_asnow_seus_65.png

Well it looks like this may be the first winter where Charlotte doesn't get any snow at all. Glad to be around to see this happen.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Well it looks like this may be the first winter where Charlotte doesn't get any snow at all. Glad to be around to see this happen.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk
Saying this on the 6th of January isn't exactly something that is likely. I'd wait until Feb 15th to say a thing like that. I've seen winter flip in Feb before a lot of times and it may just be one of those years. I still doubt we go the entire year without a legitimate large threat for someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back