• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is middle TN even remotely in the game for late week system or is it time to sign off? It seems to me another tick or two to the north puts us in the mix.

Most of the snow for those areas if a transfer happens would come from the front end overrunning thump, a coastal transfer would basically screw over areas like Charlotte and shut off the precip a bit earlier than it would otherwise, leading to lower totals.
Hey man I’m still in Charlotte don’t bring in the negative energy and cut us off of this thing lol we need positivity

First one to mention sun angle and soil temps gets throat punched (just kidding, sort of). ;)

nam-218-all-nc-total_snow_kuchera-2286400.png

ajF8kRI.gif

Just a slight disagreement between the NAM and Euro. I wonder what past history tells us in these situations....

1DF2B13E-7088-4210-B7F6-865979C9896E.png60B87388-2933-44BA-A631-E519892AA784.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back