• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bold strategy cotton

Sorry, but to get on Twitter and add the info "no school on friday" is stupid and it discredits him in my book, regardless. He didn't have to put that there. He chose to.

Almost like its a bold strategy cause another local area or forecaster is calling for potential school closings and he wants to be "right". The only thing I can think of. It's like, if hes gonna be wrong about the low amounts, cool. But the no school friday thing make no sense.

If anyone has a problem with how I express my opinion on the wamby thread they will be ignored I don't have time for people trolling my post for no particular reason

Funny that my work has me off tomorrow and Wednesday and then has me in Thursday. That will be an interesting day no matter what lol

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Absolutely no real information yet. I don't know how I'll sleep tonight. LaJoie ran into the driver's side at 180 at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back