• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
That kid could be my twin when I was that age.

He looks like a kid I would have given an atomic wedgie to and then shoved into a locker and closed him up in it. Yeah. I was that guy. The psychotic football player who snapped a wet towel at everyone’s a$$ in the locker room and slapped their nutz when I walked by. I was a major a-hole in high school and college.

Uhh, Risky calls here, lol

tenor.gif

May have to fry some eggs and throw them on my face, which I'm happy to do. Not throwing in the towel yet on no snow, but it's in my hand.

May have to fry some eggs and throw them on my face, which I'm happy to do. Not throwing in the towel yet on no snow, but it's in my hand.
This is weather, and ergo, there can't be egg on the face for rational expectation and hoping ... as you so astutely have pointed out, it's the nonsensical and unsupported that should be egged ... ;)

Yep. Especially now that the maxes on most modeling are touching my yard I worry that they end up north

You want to split a hotel in Roxboro? This is headed there! Or maybe DC? I like the Holiday Inn near the National Mall, but I fear they may mix, so we might need to head to the NW burbs (Rockville?).

I wouldn't make that call today. I guess you can always spin busting low better than high

Yeah, I just asked him what he is basing that on. Maybe the Euro, but everything has been coming in with more and more snow here today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back