• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
phenominal little set up for Larry @GaWx 14 days out ... what possibly could go wrong?

The GFS could run out of liquor.

*Edit: Yeah, these need to be moved. I wasn’t paying attention to what thread I was in.

Last edited:
Baltimore is at the intersection of several storm tracks. That is why I moved from Lexington NC back in '09. I was getting old. That's what old weathermen do, oh the stories. NAM precipitation totals are no good inside 48hrs. Mix in NW NC mountains, snow in the Shenandoah and West Virginia. I can hear John Denver singing. Afternoon snow in Baltimore....

gem_asnow_neus_9.png

Our winter:

giphy.gif

Spewed my drink at the desk in laughter. The high plains drifter shooting down RainCold over the solar wind . He misinterputed RainCold, but man that was a classic, sure RC is even laughing at it himself. Nc Hailstorm is the man on solar wind.

Spewed my drink at the desk in laughter. The high plains drifter shooting down RainCold over the solar wind . He misinterputed RainCold, but man that was a classic, sure RC is even laughing at it himself. Nc Hailstorm is the man on solar wind.
Move along son and pray for snow!

I honestly didn't mean anything toward him at all. I was grumbling at how bad the pattern looked. I don't really know how or where to follow all the solar wind stuff. If you ask the guy a question, he never ever responds, which I think is kind of weird. But whatever. I really didn't mean anything. But he got ruffled, which the overreaction was kind of funny.

I've always really liked his stuff. But in the end, I think it's like most of these other theories that are going down the drain as we speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back