• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Til Friday

Could be better but considering what's going on around here I'll take it lol

I'm probably gonna drive up into the mountains tomorrow anyway to see leftover snow
any chance the snow cancels your flight and you get to sick around longer on Friday?

I am a little confused as to why people on here are saying Greensboro may get some snow. NWS says clear skies on Tues night and 50s and sunny on Wed. And supposedly some on here are saying it may be snowing instead in that same timeframe ? We are only 2 days away so there should be some sort of clarity at this point.

I am a little confused as to why people on here are saying Greensboro may get some snow. NWS says clear skies on Tues night and 50s and sunny on Wed. And supposedly some on here are saying it may be snowing instead in that same timeframe ? We are only 2 days away so there should be some sort of clarity at this point.
We’ve been discussing the models all day. The last two runs of the nam have over an inch of snow. If all you are going to do is look at the NWS, why are you here?
Once again, it looks like you are just making trolling posts.

Any snow would fall on Tuesday morning or by midday.

We’ve been discussing the models all day. The last two runs of the nam have over an inch of snow. If all you are going to do is look at the NWS, why are you here?
Once again, it looks like you are just making trolling posts.
I dont really care what it looks like im doing. I know im not trolling so whether you think i am or not doesnt concern me. So please check your ego and move along. Thanks.

I dont really care what it looks like im doing. I know im not trolling so whether you think i am or not doesnt concern me. So please check your ego and move along. Thanks.
No ego. Just trying to do my volunteer work as a moderator. You often ask questions that seem to be baiting because the information you are asking about has clearly been discussed here in detail. Maybe I’m just not understanding your motivation for these questions??

at the risk of sounding stupid.what do ya'll mean by trolling ?
Trolling is defined as creating discord on the Internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people by posting inflammatory or off-topic messages in an online community. Basically, a social media troll is someone who purposely says something controversial in order to get a rise out of other users.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back