• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont really care what it looks like im doing. I know im not trolling so whether you think i am or not doesnt concern me. So please check your ego and move along. Thanks.
Just a word of clarity, not sure I'd tell those who run the free site I choose to use at my own leisure to "move along".

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Trolling is defined as creating discord on the Internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people by posting inflammatory or off-topic messages in an online community. Basically, a social media troll is someone who purposely says something controversial in order to get a rise out of other users.
ok got it. thanks

Just a word of clarity, not sure I'd tell those who run the free site I choose to use at my own leisure to "move along".

LMAO. Yeah im not gonna bow down to someone because they are running the site. I am allowed to speak my mind and stand up for myself when someone wrongly accuses me of being a troll. Just because someone has an elevated status doesnt give them the freedom to do or say whatever they want.

LMAO. Yeah im not gonna bow down to someone because they are running the site. I am allowed to speak my mind and stand up for myself when someone wrongly accuses me of being a troll. Just because someone has an elevated status doesnt give them the freedom to do or say whatever they want.
Nobody is asking you to bow down to anyone but if you are going to post comments, that obviously are just to spark a reaction, it's not healthy for the site. And before you say that is not what you were doing let's look at your comment. You literally said you did not understand why everyone was talking about snow in Greensborough when the national weather service had clear skies and no mention of snow. If that is our philosophy, then shut the site down, it's all over, go home all we can ever do is look at the NWS and we can't discuss anything else. Thank about it that just doesn't make sense.

Nobody is asking you to bow down to anyone but if you are going to post comments, that obviously are just to spark a reaction, it's not healthy for the site. And before you say that is not what you were doing let's look at your comment. You literally said you did not understand why everyone was talking about snow in Greensborough when the national weather service had clear skies and no mention of snow. If that is our philosophy, then shut the site down, it's all over, go home all we can ever do is look at the NWS and we can't discuss anything else. Thank about it that just doesn't make sense.

I may be dumb. I may be many things. But one thing Im not is a troll.You are not inside my mind. You do not know my intentions when I post something. I did not obviously post something to spark a reaction. Im just not very bright. Theres a difference between being dumb and being a troll.

I agree with the sentiments behind this post. However, I want to clarify why I think your posts are trolling. First of all, you are a veteran member of this forum with over 5,000 posts so you should clearly know that we analyze model runs and trends. Many of us have spent most of today reading and posting about this potential event on Tuesday. @Webberweather53 outlined the trends and the need to start a specific thread for this event.

After all of the above has happened, you post “I am a little confused as to why people on here are saying Greensboro may get some snow.” And then reference the NWS forecast.

Can you not see how this type of post seems like a trolling post?

I am loving these longer evenings. We have already gained about 14 minutes of daylight in the evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back