• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha you know once you start wanting the goose egg the long range will start getting cold. In all seriousness though if there is any validity to getting the pv into the hudson bay region toward mid month this look probably gives us a low end event.

If we can get the center or the ridge where I drew the green blob I would be more optimistic. Otherwise severe season starts earlier.

428AAFE3-B169-407C-88CD-5BD2BACF171A.jpeg

I do hope winter returns but the flooding/severe weather potential has my attention for Thursday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How? One is tickborne and the other is airborne. There is zero correlation. One is bacterial and the other is viral. Two different routes of transmission.

I was clearly making a poor attempt at a joke. Or, maybe not so clear. LOL. Sorry about that. Corona beer and a “lime”.

So, is this Super Bowl going to be good or are we about to see all the memes again?

I think yes on good, but we'll see.

Yeah that one has left me a little stumped this winter. I’ve thought about it a lot actually

El Nino's are wet.

What I'd like to see is the wave lengths to break though as I think we're stuck in a predictable pattern. Would actually not mind if something was snuck in during the final two weeks of February, but we need to be average to above throughout March, please.

Which means we're not going to be most likely, aren't we? Gonna repeat everything I bet as usual. Colder than February in March (and for me, not much of a chance at anything), then sometime late in March we're going to get really warm, then in April its going to pretty much be summer like without much of a break, the heat will continue for a while, in the first week of October, we might be aggravatingly hot, like reaching 100 degrees hot, then after that, we'll cool down, November will be cold for November, then we'll be warm in December, maybe sneak in some wintry, then...

Think we get it now.

Remember a couple weeks ago when the ensembles were giving me 3”? Good times

Gfs is giving the upstate more fantasy snow around hr 354 lol.
6517690c24360aee49e25ed5ff4b7423.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From Shreveport Louisiana to Atlanta Georgia this winter has been horrible the
I-20 areas in the deep south can't buy a snowstorm just rain and dry with above normal temps #rinse #wash #repeat

El Nino's are wet.

What I'd like to see is the wave lengths to break though as I think we're stuck in a predictable pattern. Would actually not mind if something was snuck in during the final two weeks of February, but we need to be average to above throughout March, please.

Which means we're not going to be most likely, aren't we? Gonna repeat everything I bet as usual. Colder than February in March (and for me, not much of a chance at anything), then sometime late in March we're going to get really warm, then in April its going to pretty much be summer like without much of a break, the heat will continue for a while, in the first week of October, we might be aggravatingly hot, like reaching 100 degrees hot, then after that, we'll cool down, November will be cold for November, then we'll be warm in December, maybe sneak in some wintry, then...

Think we get it now.
IKR... and I admit I'm getting disgustingly sick of this. I hope this is not all we have left of our weather future. This is almost damning. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back