• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
And we’ll welcome you to the other side with open arms. It’s never too early to throw in the towel if you live in the southeast
Nah there's still time to accidentally get into something decent. If we still suck at valentine's day I'll join the team

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Remember back before the Pacific ridge of doom when we used to worry about Gulf convection robbing our moisture or the warm layer sneaking in aloft or the dry air at the surface eating up the precipitation, cutting down on totals?

Boy, those were the days, huh?
I don't understand can you repeat?

Nah there's still time to accidentally get into something decent. If we still suck at valentine's day I'll join the team

I'm expecting a major valentine's day winter storm

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

We still have Roundy and the CFS. But it sounds like JB bailed.

Not exactly bailed. More like some hedging I’d say, Watch the video if you haven’t. It is actually pretty interesting and not just him being a weenie. We pretty much can now assume his overall winter forecast 2nd version (the colder one) will fail (what’s new?), but what he says about late Jan+ is intriguing speculation worth watching imo.

Meanwhile, I’m enjoying the windy airmass change here with a walk.

I still believe we'll get into a legit winter pattern and have a big storm. But man, the models continue to discourage that view.
Well you have until March 19 to score, stop being so negative

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I will be gone on vacation January 27-February 1. So, either we get something before 1/27, or I'll have to hold out for Fab Feb.

Thanks for letting me join but I think it’s time for me to go back into lurking until there’s something worth posting on. See y’all later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back