• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll be out when winter is really over and also I’ll believe what my local Mets tell me not what people on here are saying.
You do realize that our mets here are far more superior meteorologists than the local TV mets. You just have to glean through some of these other posters and get the meat of what is really happening.

This winter is better than last for me. This year there's no hope but no kicks in the gut either. The Euro gave me about 100 fantasy inches last winter and about 5 percent of that verified. At one point it bullseyed me with 15-25, inches inside 5 days. I barely got 10 percent of that.

This year it's like "here's your warm, learn to love it."

Remember back before the Pacific ridge of doom when we used to worry about Gulf convection robbing our moisture or the warm layer sneaking in aloft or the dry air at the surface eating up the precipitation, cutting down on totals?

Boy, those were the days, huh?

Remember back before the Pacific ridge of doom when we used to worry about Gulf convection robbing our moisture or the warm layer sneaking in aloft or the dry air at the surface eating up the precipitation, cutting down on totals?

Boy, those were the days, huh?

I remember when we stressed about sleet cutting down on our snow totals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back