• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Squirrels have stopped gathering up the nuts. Still have hundreds in the yard. That’s a telling sign. They know winter isn’t coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indigenous hardwoods are budding; azaleas are blooming ... this never happens even in the worst of winters until early February ... sign of the year, I suppose ... :oops:

Hooked up on some crappie on New Years day and when l cleaned them they were full of eggs. That should not happen until the end of February around here... could be a bad sign.

Reality always win during winter in the South I wish folks would start believing it more... Unless you actually see snow falling in your back yard don't believe what models put out especially if it cold and snow smh

I'm in Blue Ridge GA and starting to see some graupel and sleet mix here. Will be heading to a spot higher in elevation soon.
Hoping to see some snow!

Wanted to go to Hiwassee but the forecast said it wouldn’t start to snow until tonight. Hope you see some!

Cold front has passed at highway 80 and blueridge parkway near mount Mitchell.. grauple now. Snow picking up.
022408f1d83734d2c2a4fc2cbaf9e217.jpg

Wanted to go to Hiwassee but the forecast said it wouldn’t start to snow until tonight. Hope you see some!

My brother is staying near Hayesville, NC and his elevation is around 2400 ft. Should hopefully see a dusting around there later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back