• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
'The Pacific Ocean drives the pattern, beat my head into the wall one more time...' Henry Rollins

Pics I've forgotten what snow looks like

5691d98443934db9e5b481daadf66220.jpg
73f1d0da6726c33f146a96700364e65e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

December 20th was my last freeze here in Lexington, SC. I am very interested to see how long we can go before we see our next one. We’re in January now so it’s getting ridiculous.

December 20th was my last freeze here in Lexington, SC. I am very interested to see how long we can go before we see our next one. We’re in January now so it’s getting ridiculous.
Going to be many, many weeks, if the models are correct!

I tried to upload a gif but it failed, just look at this image and run it through your mind over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over
153d8533be89c0eeac0546450ea45b17.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I tried to upload a gif but it failed, just look at this image and run it through your mind over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over
153d8533be89c0eeac0546450ea45b17.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I tried but every time I just keep nudging that trough and ridge East!

Maybe it’s just meant for us to sacrifice winter for a few years with the strong PV keeping the coldest air in the arctic thereby building up heavy ice cover and colder temps. Just kidding, when this pattern breaks in a couple weeks we could see some of the coldest air in a long time just because it’s been bottled up and and not blown out over the sea as we’ve seen in previous years.

Not sure what kind of bush this is in my front yard.?.. Blooming on January 4th. ??

1578158156812.jpeg

Not sure what kind of bush this is in my front yard.?.. Blooming on January 4th. ??

View attachment 29642
That's a camellia. They bloom anywhere from late fall until spring. I have 2 different varieties around, one being an early fall one, and the other being right now as well, but it's a different variety than yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back