• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when I lived in Birmingham I used to always see North Carolina and wedge areas get blasted with winter weather... now that I live on the east side of the apps I've seen nothing hardly... makes me want to go back to the other side of the apps.. at least you have a good chance of seeing flurries.
Is Birmingham on the other side of the apps ? I thought the apps went through Birmingham ? I know Birmingham has hills/mountains.

Is Birmingham on the other side of the apps ? I thought the apps went through Birmingham ? I know Birmingham has hills/mountains.
The end of the Appalachians goes thru and ends south of Birmingham but they have weather typical of west of the apps.. cold fronts swing through there very quickly compared to other areas. The mountains are small though.

Why would a man, borne in High point NC perch himself at 600 ft NW of Baltimore in the highlands.. I'm an old man. I had to.

with all this rain ive been getting over the past month i keep thinking if there would have been cold air in place just once it would have been pure magic ?

8e9916f614c738d6805b3dc7339efc6f.gif
come to daddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back