• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get here already !!!!
e2e24c0a67d9871f4c71170464a6204b.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EPS day 10-15 vp200. This isn’t ph5...looks to be ph6. Be nice if 0z keeps this up.

View attachment 29630
It’s disheartening to think the weather in Australia effects us here in the southeast..but it’s factual..let’s just keep pushing that convection eastward. Keep it coming, Kylo

Please tell me our local Mets in Huntsville were smoking crack when they said next weekend we could see another 2-4 inch soaker. I swear I could’ve fly fished in my front yard today.

Is anyone doing anything to go ahead and get their lawns ready? I can’t see any way things aren’t green in a couple of weeks.

I remember in 2012 i cut my grass for the first time on March 2nd, which was the earliest i had ever cut the grass. The grass could have easily been cut in Mid February but i have a rule that i refuse to cut grass in the winter.

Is anyone doing anything to go ahead and get their lawns ready? I can’t see any way things aren’t green in a couple of weeks.
lol.. I could be wrong, but the AO and NAO are predicted to drop rapidly into late Jan. Can't see this mid Jan heat lasting very long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back