• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw this on Twitter.

2e28f71b0a7876f6dbe50000b65685a6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

someone make a feb/March final winter ob threadbefore someone crazy makes 1

I’ve been telling everyone on the ski slopes about how hot it’s going to be for the rest of February. I told them this is the last weekend for a good snow base this year. Be lucky to make it to March 1. They look like they might cry

Well, so much for going skiing tomorrow and seeing some snow. My sore throat has gotten worse.

Ibuprofen works the best for tonsillitis. I get bad ones sometimes and take 400mg every 8 hrs. I’ve thought about getting them removed but there’s a risk of bleeding to death.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While yesterday's little surprise token flakes were nice, don't let it distract you from the fact this winter blows and will continue to blow. On the bright side it has to be good for the Arctic and can't be a bad thing as far as ice coverage.

I’m so glad it at least snowed a bit yesterday, still shows that busts can happen, but I personally enjoyed it and I haven’t felt a rush like that since I took high doses of prednisone a few months ago

Well as long as we keep the SER around I think I'm gonna start working on my Garden if it will stay dry enough lol. Spring will be here early

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Welp, here we are, Feb 1st and snowless (I'm sorry but a trace doesn't count) for the metro areas from ATL to RDU. And the pattern looks just like it has since December, CRAP! This should leave no doubt for anyone that this winter is not making some kind of miraculous comeback for the SE. The best we can hope for is a miracle to fluke our way into a storm after mid month. But can't help but hope we have an above average spring for a change. At least then it may give me some hope that the seemingly endless cycle of below average springs, below average November's and torch winters may break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back