• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimmy, you better not be giving up on our mountain snow.
I’m all in on early Sunday morning! The high country has had some decent snow the last week so there should be plenty to see, ski and sled in. Plus, if you miss this weekend it’s all going to be melted before next weekend. This is it. All downhill from here

7643f5121f4caf70c1cab43df70c24a5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m all in on early Sunday morning! The high country has had some decent snow the last week so there should be plenty to see, ski and sled in. Plus, if you miss this weekend it’s all going to be melted before next weekend. This is it. All downhill from here

Im just hoping elevation saves me. NWS said in there Hazardous weather outlook that elevations above 3500 could see some accumulation friday afternoon through Saturday morning, so that is nice to see.

Im just hoping elevation saves me. NWS said in there Hazardous weather outlook that elevations above 3500 could see some accumulation friday afternoon through Saturday morning, so that is nice to see.
Yeah. I think I’m more worried about moisture than anything. I hope you guys kill it Friday night. We’re going to drive down Saturday morning. The Mrs. has to work late Friday so we’re going that route

Nothing is breaking through that SER if it's as strong as it's been modeled over the past few runs.
1050HP....nope
Even the moisture feed gets cut off by the end and it ends up warm and dry. I guess there could be worse things, but it really zaps any hopes for a winter miracle for the next few weeks. Bummer!

... well I can’t even be positive anymore ... what a shi* show on the 12z modeling ... truly an ugly winter this has been and I can’t even try to spin it positively anymore .. and I know almost in the out of my stomach we’re going to get an absolute amazing pattern ... April 3rd probably

... well I can’t even be positive anymore ... what a shi* show on the 12z modeling ... truly an ugly winter this has been and I can’t even try to spin it positively anymore .. and I know almost in the out of my stomach we’re going to get an absolute amazing pattern ... April 3rd probably
It will be the final dagger in the heart

How about July to temper the heat some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back