• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew this winter was over when I said it was about 3 weeks ago. I'm out for now, good luck to the ones that score some flakes in the mountains.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Chris Justus sounds optimistic about areas above 4K feet for this weekend..WYFF in-house model looked like a blend of the RGEM, 3k and 12k NAM

Y'all want winter to return to the east next year? How about each member donate a small amount to fund my move to the Rocky Mountains? That way I can move out there and curse them and you guys can have at it. Would be a definite warm west cold east pattern.

View attachment 32643Thank god I was at the Grand Canyon on thanksgiving. I was lucky enough to be blessed with about 30 inches over 2 days. View attachment 32644Didn’t know it would be all I would see this year but it was spectacular.
I saw the Grand Canyon in the snow in January 2016. It was pretty cool. The problem is that there wasn't much of a view down into the canyon except for about a 30-minute window the second day I was there because of all the snow and the clouds! When we left to head to Las Vegas a big 12-18"er was just getting underway!

Probably the highlight of my winter(actually like the last 2 winters) in Lake Tahoe 3 weeks ago:rolleyes:

IMG-20200109-115413319.jpg

LOL
View attachment 32645
CJ sounds extremely deflated about how this winter is turning out..can’t say I blame him

CJ should be absolutely embarrassed he ran a hour long winter weather forecast. And predicted above average snowfall. And well looks like his forecast is gonna bust big time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back