• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW ... Thanks, Folks, for the posts ... at least on breaks I can jump on here and see about what matters! Wish I had time to contribute ... but then I realize, probably I don't anyways ... but, it's been a long day, and now back to work ... but again, thanks and I hope to find time soon to post something worthwhile ... Phil

Probably won’t beat #1 but 2nd will come into play.

a4fa025e7da8a404d93c01799fab0c69.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably won’t beat #1 but 2nd will come into play.

a4fa025e7da8a404d93c01799fab0c69.jpg

I think 4 ends up being in play. Watch if/when I move, although it's going to be a while longer, it'll cause at least a short term change. Wish that was coming sooner as it is kinda to the point of frustration like 11/12-12/13 was for me, but it's not going to.

I’m at
88f5593fe2e49673c04918cccd266112.jpg

And counting since the last time I had more the a T.

You didn't get anything from December 2017 or January 2018? The inch or so of snow we got in January 2018 was the last measurable snowfall I've seen.

Well who on here has the most snow this winter? I had 0.00000.

I’ve been able to squeeze out 0.8 inches so far but most of that was from the November snow earlier this season. I doubt that’s all I see even if February is warm. I know people are down this winter but we still have plenty of time to catch one on the sweet spot of the bat and hit it out.

Phone is on fire right now, that’s what happens when you haven’t seen a snowflake this winter and your snow hungry, lol
If someone in the region can squeak out a Trace i would feel a lot better about the Feb 20-March 7 timeframe..Mother Nature might throw in the towel if she offers up a trace now. She’ll have nothing left to fight for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back