• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah we're already flirting with disaster with that one, with all the time left and NW trends to follow it will end up in Canada....

FTFY, if I (and several others I bet) had the ability to I'd love to just heave this version of the GFS in the sun, the old GFS was bad, but this GFS is horrendous with it's biases to have the heights way too low.

Let's just do that and start over with the GFS.

How many weekends since October 2019 have the Carolinas had miserable rain on the weekend? GO

I noticed that a few years ago. It happened for a couple of years in a row and it aggrivated me. Even if we don't get many events, it's still fun to track them together. There have literally been zero real events (IMO) to track this year, outside of a small area of the region. It takes the fun out. It really does. Anyway, when I noticed it a few years ago, it turned around a season or two later. Hopefully, it will do that again.

Cant recall a winter with 0 threats. Have we even had a storm thread yet?

UKMET looking pretty solid for backend snow for the WNC mountains. All models seem to be converging on this idea now. Starting to like our chances for that.

View attachment 32511
Nothing going on the Euro but a sizeable jump south with that trailing wave..one more like this and it’s game on
00z
EE6FEB43-42B4-49F7-BF6B-E14FDA97BE58.jpeg
12z
3D0B13C8-CDA7-422E-AF91-89D850092D5A.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back