• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are sick man. Pure evil. Keep disgusting posts like this to yourself plz.

Dude chill. I was waiting on someone to respond with this crap. I like weather even if it’s extreme and also hope for no loss of life. If you don’t understand what i was trying to say then PM me. I’ll dumb it down for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
If I had the ability to go to the mountains this weekend I'd probably do it anyway, but I'd be wary about potentially not seeing anything fresh snow wise.

I've never gone skiing (my hope if I were there would be to be able to do a little hike on Sunday with snow falling) but I love the mountains and boy, thinking about this, since I have choices months from now, I might steer to doing something new up there instead of seeing a baseball game...hmm.

Dude chill. I was waiting on someone to respond with this crap. I like weather even if it’s extreme and also hope for no loss of life. If you don’t understand what i was trying to say then PM me. I’ll dumb it down for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol he’s trolling you ?..successfully, I might add ?

Brick, Brick, Brick..... somebody page Brick, tell him time to come out and look for his shadow, the GFS has spoken

View attachment 32502
Wake County gradient, if we do somehow get a NC winter storm that's probably what it will be like. I have never been more down on a winter than this one. Usually we at least get some 33 degree rain but it's been too warm for that.

Wake County gradient, if we do somehow get a NC winter storm that's probably what it will be like. I have never been more down on a winter than this one. Usually we at least get some 33 degree rain but it's been too warm for that.
Yeah we're already flirting with disaster with that one, with all the time left and NW trends to follow it will end up in Ohio....

Yeah we're already flirting with disaster with that one, with all the time left and NW trends to follow it will end up in Ohio....
Ohio? I think Winnipeg has this right where they want it, TBH. I’d be sweating bullets even in Minneapolis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back