• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
and how useful would a SE weather board be to the public if it was one sided with cold and snow as the main focus all the time? It would be very misleading. There needs to be balance and emotions need to be kept in check. IMO
If someone wants that type of weather board, there’s always Americanwx as there option, lolol

I know.

I still have absolutely 0 interest at least personally. That early March 2009 ULL still torments me, and really the last time something significant wintry happened for my location now in March is going to be 40 years ago after its an unsurprising no go again and I don't see it breaking anytime soon (although how long I'm still in the area is still in question).

Let's just move on to spring if nothing happens at any point in the first two weeks of February. I know, it ain't happening because it has to flip at some point but I don't want cold in March.

This is one time I'm going to go against Larry. Sorry but I want spring in early March.
Yeh who can forget about that dry slot. If I remember correctly, there was a chance of strong storms a couple days prior. Then they were calling for like 2-4 inches of snow here in Columbia. I mean quite a few days ahead of the event also. Luckily, I was in Rock hill during the event and saw 4 inches. Columbia got nothing.

I smell bojangles and posts that get you banned
:DBojangles up here is banned because the franchise owner for many of the stores in the area is a wildlife hater. I miss a double egg and sausage biscuit. But living the vision and supporting the cause. To try to add something relevant, I may get a flurry Thursday am and am betting the farm on heavy white rain Sat AM.

Didn't even watch it out of disgust of Crean but heard enough about the game to put this:

Tom Crean:

1580271113846.png

Nothing else to say. Dude's trying really hard to get fired in 2 or 3 years at a football school. Just incredible.

10 years ago. Pure powder. modernweenie

january_29-30_2010_nc_snowmap.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back