• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks odd to me...
712197f43839b3563e33afb0bf1d1a07.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The pattern at H5 actually didn't look too bad to me as I said in the other thread. However, it's possible it was influenced by that wave going nuts and turning itself into a big bowling ball ULL (edit: and helping build up a +PNA).

GEFS has nothing that's like that look in the ensembles, but it's mildly interesting in that time period. Not a scientific call but some part of February might be interesting before it goes very warm again like it has been of late.

Hey guys. I just wanna take this time to apologize for my actions yesterday. I let what the other person said get to me and I reacted in a way I’m ashamed of. I’m really not a troll. Please accept this apology.

We had an issue with another member for a while, that we finally had to take care of. Your username reminded me of them, and your posting style. Now, unless you are them and have moved back to Georgia, then from what I see, you're not that member I speak of.

Just don't cause any issues and we are good. We are trying to avoid a kliq atmosphere here, but by nature, it happens, at least psychologically on some level. Doing our best to be unbiased here, but when it's all said and done, we are being more proactive on removing trouble before it gets started these days. We've learned that just a couple members who have "tenure" or "experience" on the boards, who have gotten away with being horrible posters over years because of "who they are", is detrimental to the website and other members.

It's hard to get banned here, but it can happen these days.

Yea I don’t remember a track like that. GFS just being GFS.

Yea true I expect it to be more changes in the upcoming days but I'm not bitting on this particular storm until it's inside three days because all winter we been through these fantasy storms showing up a week to two weeks out only to show its true colors in the end....

Yea I don’t remember a track like that. GFS just being GFS.

Cutoff lows giveth and then taketh. They can absolutely destroy you (with any kind of weather really) or they can break your heart, like it broke 13 year old me's heart when I watched March 2009 choke itself off and dissipate right on my freaking doorstep on the radar. I have a poor memory, but like everyone that scored here, I will NEVER forget that afternoon/evening of heartbreak in my case.

If the GFS is actually right, highly doubtful, that's a cutoff low that chokes off moisture for a stretch, but then it somehow unchokes itself.

We had an issue with another member for a while, that we finally had to take care of. Your username reminded me of them, and your posting style. Now, unless you are them and have moved back to Georgia, then from what I see, you're not that member I speak of.

Just don't cause any issues and we are good. We are trying to avoid a kliq atmosphere here, but by nature, it happens, at least psychologically on some level. Doing our best to be unbiased here, but when it's all said and done, we are being more proactive on removing trouble before it gets started these days. We've learned that just a couple members who have "tenure" or "experience" on the boards, who have gotten away with being horrible posters over years because of "who they are", is detrimental to the website and other members.

It's hard to get banned here, but it can happen these days.
Nope I’m not them.. I’ve lived in Georgia my whole life. Again I’m sorry about yesterday and won’t do it again.

Looking for a bus. partnership with another met. Webber, anyone

So basically between Columbus ms through Tuscaloosa, Birmingham and Atlanta gets nothing that's laughable smh
This would actually make my winter worse.? I thought if we got rain all winter and warm that would be the worst but if my sister near New Orleans gets 10 inches and we get zero that would be the worst. If something just like that happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back