• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
02261120c11a66ce7dae51d7b1b9f318.jpg

Not a Georgia threat right now. Seasonal so that’s a plus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not a huge NBA or Kobe fan but dang it, this is a horrible day! Losing a sports legend that young is tough, hearing his 13 yr old daughter too just gut wrenching.. another player (kid) and parent too! Breaks my heart. Praying for their families and friends.

It's mack!

Even if "Charlotte" wasn't posted as location, honestly I wouldn't think that it's Mack. Sounds like a kid honestly (and Mack ain't a kid even if he could go overzealous at times), and not to embarrass, but me before I realized that I needed to change my tone, but that was when I was younger than him if what I saw is correct. I was either 15 or 16 then.

Not sure where else to post this -

Folks, there is a lot of good info/materials in Wiki, especially for those who are learning or have questions. Here's a screen shot of the main "index", and from there you can click and explore:
Screen Shot 2020-01-26 at 7.07.36 PM.png

Also, there is a search bar at the top, so you can dig down from that angle with key words, as well.

If anyone has contributions (models, materials, primers ... ), please PM me (or a mod) with the PDF or link and we'll get it in there at the right place ...
Phil

If your a star wars fan rise of the resistance at Disney World is your chance to actually step into the movie. Only problem is the amount of money I've spent this trip on crappy drinks alone.... weather related this has been my most comfortable week in Disney in my 30+ trips, Legitimately cold on Wednesday morning (Wind Chills in the teens) but the pollen is absolutely out down here, still got in the pool a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back