• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m just going to go ahead and say it. This new guy is a major troll. It’s blatantly obvious. Zero contribution. Only confrontation
I shouldn't have engaged him as much as I did either. I'll take some responsibility for that. I simply just tried to make a joke about his user name and he didn't get the sarcasm and it just escalated. I wish I could post optimistic things more and say how much I love the pattern. But I'd be lying to myself and would be wishcasting. With that said a lot of my wamby posts are venting and just trying to give a good laugh like the one earlier about calling in the dogs! But truthfully I do hate how this winter is turning out and at this point just hope to get something. I doesn't even have to be close to average just a car topper will do!

I’m just going to go ahead and say it. This new guy is a major troll. It’s blatantly obvious. Zero contribution. Only confrontation

Can't disagree with this, best thing to do if you want to attack posts that aren't showing cold or talking about potential winter weather is to just not post. You see some legit information that's being posted, not warm-bot stuff, and then it'll be attacked since it's not cold. While I'd love to be talking about a legitimate potential approaching winter storm at this moment, this is not a winter storm forum. It's a weather forum. If y'all want a forum talking about just winter storms and cold, get your own forum about it. Although you probably aren't going to get guys like deltadog3 or Webber to follow, as this forum is usually perfectly fine.

Of course while y'all were coming to this conclusion, I was busy being steaming mad about Georgia college basketball and Tom Crean. I've decided I'm not going to watch that season anymore.

It's not that I'm even trying to be negative as I've talked about how February has to at least be cold again for a stretch...doesn't it? Plenty.

Well just think of it this way. When (or if) it ever snows we will cherish it all the more. I imagine if I lived up in Michigan I wouldn’t look forward to snow and just wish For summer to hurry up and be sick of it. It’s the rarity that makes it enjoyable.
I'm sure it will! Even I can't be that negative! Although I'm not sold on it being this year! Its waming and our patterns suck lately but I don't think anyone reading this will live to see the se become completely snowless.

Can't disagree with this, best thing to do if you want to attack posts that aren't showing cold or talking about potential winter weather is to just not post. You see some legit information that's being posted, not warm-bot stuff, and then it'll be attacked since it's not cold. While I'd love to be talking about a legitimate potential approaching winter storm at this moment, this is not a winter storm forum. It's a weather forum. If y'all want a forum talking about just winter storms and cold, get your own forum about it. Although you probably aren't going to get guys like deltadog3 or Webber to follow, as this forum is usually perfectly fine.

Of course while y'all were coming to this conclusion, I was busy being steaming mad about Georgia college basketball and Tom Crean. I've decided I'm not going to watch that season anymore.

It's not that I'm even trying to be negative as I've talked about how February has to at least be cold again for a stretch...doesn't it? Plenty.
UGA is 11-8. Not sure why you are so mad at that...... they’ve played tough in all the games they’ve lost

I know who I was referring too. I just placed "college basketball" instead of basketball.

Tom Crean is nothing more than a #UsedCarSalesman. I can control myself on here, but I guess to others on other forums, I've long started to put out multiple personalities, although I don't mean to.

I think there's an even simpler answer than the one I've come to at times on a chatroom. I'm simply a daddy's girl, and if I'm not careful, I can actually seeth with rage (AND cry to boot, but he doesn't) if I'm mad about something with sports. Instead of taking it on property which my dad used to do as a younger man, I do it online if I'm upset about something.

And oh, I was seething about Crean. I was able to calm myself down by watching new favorite show as of a month ago (and ending in a few days, I missed the boat there), Homicide Hunter. It feels like its going in the same direction that last year went, but I don't really care anymore, as I'm no longer partaking in viewing it (and I will munch my crow if I'm wrong). I have things to do, but besides those things, I really need baseball to get here.

Not going anywhere?

Don't cause problems or I have something up my sleeve.
Fair enough. I’ll just go back to lurking and if something pops up that interests me I’ll come and comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back