• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious question! I’ve got a cousin plans on leaving Erie Pennsylvania Saturday headed home to here in N. NC. How bad will the winter weather be on that route? I told him leave tomorrow.

What say you guys?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While lots of folks are complaining about what might or might not happen a few weeks down the road, I’ll be enjoying the current cold and probably 3-4 days of below freezing temps starting on Sunday. We are in prime climo for snow and a storm could pop at anytime. Most likely if one does happen it won’t show until 5 or so days before. It seems people can’t even enjoy a cool period now days because they are to busy worrying about what a computer model is predicting in the future. Everyone take a deep breath and enjoy this frigid air that is about to embrace us in the next few days!

Quickly realizing we are all pawns in an assault on our emotions seeing that we are being fed model guidance > 10 days in advance and expecting or false hoping any legit storm to verify from it. I for one will force myself to not bother anymore unless it's within 7 days. Weather is a great humbler and I doubt it will ever become possible to know what to make of many of it's secrets; let alone the secret that is a southeast snow storm

c46f2af2dba6b7c7f49aa4ef1b8e3294.jpg

I hear people mowing their lawns in the neighborhood, this is unbelievable.

My lawn has plug grass that was planted 25 years ago. It’s brown at the first sight of frost and stays that way until spring. Not time for cutting here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back