• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking more about the vibe on the board. I’m sure we will see something pop soon. Just trying to stay positive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hope you're right! A few years ago it would have been crazy to panic this early. Most snows come end of Jan and into Feb. But when the past 4 Feb's have ended with leaves budding on trees it kinda doesn't give you a warm fuzzy feeling inside anymore going into it.

See why the models look bad. Phase 5. Garbage

4cb3195991541d456d2892c7f1a408ba.jpg

The attitude on this board Is definitely down. Which I get it we are headed into our last good month of winter and it’s not looking promising. We’ve been spoiled the last two years with a December storm. And now this year we are in January and the future for rest of winter looks questionable. The funny thing is every meteorologist maybe embarrassed if there winter forecast busts.

Ok, towel is thrown! Now on to summer planting. Got to get ahead of the weeds, too. Oh, GeorgiaGirl, this snap won't kill the bugs. Not cold enough, long enough, especially in Augusta, GA. Lee side of the mountains is going to keep you warmer than surrounding areas. Sorry!

I think I'm going to take another break. Focus on more important things and get away from the Eeyore folks. See y'all when RAH mentions the s word in their discussion.

I think I'm going to take another break. Focus on more important things and get away from the Eeyore folks. See y'all when RAH mentions the s word in their discussion.
Ok. Could be a while before the S word gets mentioned though. Hopefully, things will turn around in a week or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back