• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just going to make it even sweeter when we get the snow at the end of the month.

If it snows in NE NC by February 15, 2020, I will strip down to my boxers and walk in the falling snow and put that ish on YouTube then post a link for all to see. That’s how confident I am of not seeing snow for the second year in a row.

If it snows in NE NC by February 15, 2020, I will strip down to my boxers and walk in the falling snow and put that ish on YouTube then post a link for all to see. That’s how confident I am of not seeing snow for the second year in a row.

You only average 2 inches a year anyway.

Literally all I did was post 12z Euro snapshots because they were light years warmer than 12 hours ago. And like clock work Brick jumps all over me for it ??

Ha it looks like it.

Although....I wish people would ignore the people they don't like, instead of griping about them CONSTANTLY.

I wish everybody would get off the damn Eeyore train if models aren't showing snow. I think you get more of an emotional reaction here than you do at a damn football game, it's so incredibly tiring. Whining isn't going to change it folks, starting a thread isn't going to jinx it, its going to happen whether you like it or not. Just go with it

This is the last week system on the 12z Euro. Just looking for that storm signal on all models for now, not exact details.
Edit: Can anyone tell what the Euro control looks like? 500hv.conus.png

I’ve got a really good comeback about you and 2”, but I’ll let it go.

giphy.gif

I wish everybody would get off the damn Eeyore train if models aren't showing snow. I think you get more of an emotional reaction here than you do at a damn football game, it's so incredibly tiring. Whining isn't going to change it folks, starting a thread isn't going to jinx it, its going to happen whether you like it or not. Just go with it

Well, I for one agree. I’m also one of the whiners. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back