• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish everybody would get off the damn Eeyore train if models aren't showing snow. I think you get more of an emotional reaction here than you do at a damn football game, it's so incredibly tiring. Whining isn't going to change it folks, starting a thread isn't going to jinx it, its going to happen whether you like it or not. Just go with it

44b56a3ffc7de9f23b2fb461165e9d62.gif

This is the last week system on the 12z Euro. Just looking for that storm signal on all models for now, not exact details.
Edit: Can anyone tell what the Euro control looks like? View attachment 31184
I admire your optimism and I am 100% on your side, however this will absolutely not work even in an alternate universe where the law of physics is not applicable. We need help. For now, we can hope the Euro is totally wrong503ACD30-18FF-4878-9DE8-5F50BC415F7F.png

I wish everybody would get off the damn Eeyore train if models aren't showing snow. I think you get more of an emotional reaction here than you do at a damn football game, it's so incredibly tiring. Whining isn't going to change it folks, starting a thread isn't going to jinx it, its going to happen whether you like it or not. Just go with it
Probably not enough Wolfpack fans around. That teaches us a lifelong lesson in longsuffering and apathy.

why? you average a fraction of an inch of snow a year and you are mad that you aren't exceeding expectation? lol.
When your yearly average is a measly 4.7 inches I don't think it's too much to ask to at least get a car topper do you? 14 months and counting is ridiculous even by our standards.

Probably right, it builds character I know that much. They looked damn good last night though
Yeah....slow start but they got it going. It would be nice to see them get a little momo going or it's going to be a tough battle making the tourney this year.

Boy we have hit rock bottom in here today! I guess that's what happens when everyone is at least 14 months snowless, and some posters years and years without it. And going into a month that has been a spring month for 4 years straight and this whining is bound to happen!

I admire your optimism and I am 100% on your side, however this will absolutely not work even in an alternate universe where the law of physics is not applicable. We need help. For now, we can hope the Euro is totally wrongView attachment 31187
I'm just looking for that storm signal on the Euro at this time, nothing else. We'll see what the EPS shows for the 500mb.

And didn't the Euro have the same storm for the 28th-30th that the GFS had less then 12 hours ago?

The Euro has to show a storm before I believe ones actually possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crap! I think we have hit rock bottom. Today was a turn for the worse. I’m sure tomorrow will look better.

What's so bad about it? It's the same thing the eps has had for days the rest are just coming around. The op euro is probably amplifying the SE ridge too much late in the run like always

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

What's so bad about it? It's the same thing the eps has had for days the rest are just coming around. The op euro is probably amplifying the SE ridge too much late in the run like always

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Talking more about the vibe on the board. I’m sure we will see something pop soon. Just trying to stay positive.

Crap! I think we have hit rock bottom. Today was a turn for the worse. I’m sure tomorrow will look better.

It can't get much worse than what the best model on the planet just spit out. As @SD pointed out, whining will do nothing. But I sure am glad to be a part of the whamby thread with other like minded whiners! It's the only place I can vent because 99% of the public could care less about weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back