• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
So here’s 500 when that big winter storm hits towards the end of the GFS..it looks a lot like what the CFS has been forecasting for Feb for 2 weeks nowView attachment 31126
Yes it does.............. It's been advertising a Fab Feb for a while. Bet it flips warm last week of January!!

If we can't get at least a winter weather advisory by the end of the month, I'm deleting your account too!

I wish the Euro OP would run beyond 240 hrs. If it did; I would be so curious as to what it would show on it's runs for the last week.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

I hope this doesnt come across as entirely cynical but I’m having a hard time understanding why people are still caught up in storms that are 10+ days ahead? Has there ever been a winter storm that held true in the southeast that far out? Recently it seems not

I hope this doesnt come across as entirely cynical but I’m having a hard time understanding why people are still caught up in storms that are 10+ days ahead? Has there ever been a winter storm that held true in the southeast that far out? Recently it seems not
there are, but off the top of my head, cant' recall. GAwx might know, or Webberstein.

Because it's all we got Lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I wish the Euro OP would run beyond 240 hrs. If it did; I would be so curious as to what it would show on it's runs for the last week.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
Honestly it wouldn't matter, the eps fwiw looks decent at end of it's run but it's looked good in Lala land many times before.

Thanks! I’ll have to try that sometime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you like Mexican food we have a couple of good places but I'm very partial to San Jose. Not sure if you've ever had Mexican food in our neck of the woods but they have a white sauce with the chips that is amazing, you can only get it in northeast North Carolina and Southern Va.

If you like Mexican food we have a couple of good places but I'm very partial to San Jose. Not sure if you've ever had Mexican food in our neck of the woods but they have a white sauce with the chips that is amazing, you can only get it in northeast North Carolina and Southern Va.

Love Mexican food! Eat it about every week. I will have to try San Jose! Thanks for the suggestions.

Still on for a mix Saturday morning, subject to change at the last minute. lol

FRIDAY NIGHT
Mostly cloudy. A slight chance of snow after midnight. Lows around 30. Light and variable winds. Chance of snow 20 percent.

SATURDAY
Snow, rain likely with a chance of freezing rain in the morning, then rain and freezing rain in the afternoon. Little or no snow accumulation. Highs in the lower 40s. Light and variable winds, becoming southwest around 10 mph with gusts up to 25 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation 90 percent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back